Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Making calls to someone that’s traveling—message error

Highlighted
Contributor

Making calls to someone that’s traveling—message error

When making a call to my husband’s number, I keep receiving an error message that my call can’t be completed as I don’t have access to the carriers’ network. I’ve added his and my number to have international calling capabilities, so I don’t understand the message. It also tells me to call an 800 number but am not sure that it’s leading me to AT&T customer service since they don’t seem to have my information and don’t feel great about giving it to them since they should have it, and sent me to a non working number for wireless support. Seems pretty off to me...Is there anything I can do to be able to make calls to him? A few days ago when he was in the same location calls and texts were working just fine.

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Expert

Re: Making calls to someone that’s traveling—message error

No, there is nothing you can do. Your calls to that number should go through regardless of where he is provided his phone is connected to a cellular network. Whatever the problem, it is likely his phone. 

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Talk & text around the world. View International Options Help!
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support