Helpful Links

LTE rollout -- finished?

Contributor

LTE rollout -- finished?

Two years ago Verizon activated LTE in my market. I chose to stay with AT&T because I was told we weren't far behind here in Billings, Montana. We aren't a major marker, but we are a metro area of 160,000, with a potential service demographic of up to 500,000. So why the delay?? I just read that you have completed your rollout. Well if that's the case, guess where my next contract will be... I just came back home after a cross country trip and encountered many much smaller markets that were LTE. PLEASE give me a timeframe. My contract is coming due.
Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

@Gonpostal1971 - Great question! LTE deployment is on goi...

@Gonpostal1971 - Great question! LTE deployment is on going. You can see the planned coverage for 2014 here: http://www.att.com/network/en/mobile/index.html
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Tutor

Re: @Gonpostal1971 - Great question! LTE deployment is on goi...

Where can we see your planned LTE upgrades for 2015?

Message 3 of 4
Contributor

Re: @Gonpostal1971 - Great question! LTE deployment is on goi...

I see some areas of my city now that are displaying LTE on my phone, so progress is being made. The next question is: is our area being equiped with LTE advanced (next generation LTE or equivalent) or are we simply getting a delayed rollout of the early adopted technology? In other words, are we up to date?

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support