Explore & discover

Helpful Links

LTE bands coverage

Contributor

LTE bands coverage

I am going to develop a LTE device with a micro controller. I will use a device that supports LTE FDD: B2/B4/B5/B12/B13.

Is my device going to be able to use the At&t network at its full coverage and speed?

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Sage

Re: LTE bands coverage

The only way to assure that is if it’s an ATT branded device or cleared by the FCC for US carriers.  The IMEI has to register on the network as an LTE device to get LTE.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Thanks for the quick reply. My question was on the way if the bands are compatible or do I need to have the whole At&t spectrum supported?

Message 3 of 4
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by lchachayma
‎11-29-2018 5:12 AM

The full list of LTE bands Is  2,4,5,12/17,30,46,60.  

5 and 12/17 are main bands in most places.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support