Check for service outages
Namita100's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, August 26th, 2018 4:23 PM

International roaming in India

Dear Community, 

I am having iphone x , and using prepadid plan of 45 in US. How can i activate international roaming to receive incoming calls and Data Usage?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

6 years ago

@Namita100 

AT&T prepaid does not work outside of North America. 

Sorry.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

@Gary L

Appreciate your patience in responding to the customers' question. I have similar situation where I am on AT&T Prepaid for a number of years and I like what I am paying for. 

I would like to propose this feedback/feature to be included whereby a customer can add certain dollar amount to their amount and if they have good long standing relationship with AT&T, you would allow at least basic (128Kbps) internet on international roaming. 

I would like to AT&T to consider upgrading such feature in the near future. As the world is getting smaller with customers flying aboard in many cases, a limited international roaming feature would be greatly welcome. 

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Hi ,

I am currently in india and i have $45 prepaid plan. I need to have international roaming on my prepaid number while I am in india how can i do that? I did take an add on plan for $35 but looks like it doesn’t work as intended and it meant for mexico, canada 

Thanks

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.