Helpful Links

International incoming call

Contributor

International incoming call

I have bought pre-paid SIM card. Call from Korea does not make a connection to my phone located in California. Is there any limitation of internationsl call for prepaid SIM card?
Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert

Re: International incoming call

No, not for receiving a call. Only the caller pays international long distance charges.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Niw I am in California. My wife is in Korea. When my wife called to my prepaid SIM card inserted phone number, system tells no number available. What is problem do you think?
Message 3 of 4
ACE - Expert

She s not dialing correct number.  Country code, then 1-123-456-7890

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) We are customers too, NOT employees. Our answers are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Announcements

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Wireless this holiday season!

Additional Support