Explore & discover

Helpful Links

International incoming call

Contributor

International incoming call

I have bought pre-paid SIM card. Call from Korea does not make a connection to my phone located in California. Is there any limitation of internationsl call for prepaid SIM card?
Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert

Re: International incoming call

No, not for receiving a call. Only the caller pays international long distance charges.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Niw I am in California. My wife is in Korea. When my wife called to my prepaid SIM card inserted phone number, system tells no number available. What is problem do you think?
Message 3 of 4
ACE - Sage

She s not dialing correct number.  Country code, then 1-123-456-7890

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support