Check for service outages
Danofmo's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, September 11th, 2019 2:08 PM

Horrible customer service

Horrible customer service

I signed up for ATT TV and was told if I didn’t like the service I could cancel within 15-20 days with no penalty.  I called on day 15 and was told I really only had 14 days and would be charged $349 to cancel. I have been with ATT for over 20 years!  Horrible the way they treated me. The manager named Diamond would not waive the fee.   ATT has lost sight of putting the loyal customers first. 

Horrible Service! 

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

5 years ago

There are two different options for ATT TV service. One of them is the streaming service, the other one is installed contract service. Which one did you purchase?   

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

Streaming service with ATT TV.

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

5 years ago

😲

The streaming service is something you can cancel at any time you’re preparing for a month at a time. When AT&T dropped the DIRECTV NOW name, and renamed it ATT TV and ATT TV Now,  they have not made it clear which service is which, which services contract, which service actually requires something of the company that would justify an early termination fee.   

DirecTV was contract, dish installed, made sense.

DirecTV Now was prepaid streaming, no contract, made sense.

Now they seem to have scramble these up and it is difficult to understand which one is which.  It’s deceptive to consumers on the face.  

There’s something very wrong with how they are marketing the product. 

I would suggest you file a dispute with AT&T, and then get online and file an FCC dispute. FCC complaints online are free and easy to fill out. It will require that AT&T contact you within 30 days. 

Good luck.  Love to know how it turns out.  

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

5 years ago

It looks like you bought this:  https://www.att.com/tv/  Which is available in only a few locations.  

Rather than this:  https://www.att.com/att-tv-now/ Which is available all over.  

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

How do I file a dispute with ATT?

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Two years ago the question was asked and att&t still hasn't answered 🤔💀

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.