Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Aug 5, 2014
6:14:20 PM
View profile
HOW TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST AT&T

I am in Beddington, Maine.  Out tower has been DOWN for 20 days as of today.  We call Technical Services, but they really don't know what's going on.  We have been given NUMEROUS fix dates, but they have come and gone.  Since I am seasonal, I only have a land line to make local calls.  Luckily I pay for internet also.  I have to use a walkie talkie to talk to my neighbor or drive down the road!  I can't call my husband or friends back home unless I drive south about 20 miles.  I am here with my 81 year old mother.  It is UNACCEPTABLE not to have a WORKING TOWER for so long and to be strung along.  I need a higher authority to talk to, but there is nobody you can complain to through any AT&T available avenue.  Today my internet went down for an hour and a half.  That really scared me, because I was cut off from the world except for making local calls, but there is nobody local I can call!  Plus I have to wait for a credit because I was told once I accept a credit, I can't get an additional one for the continued down time.  It KILLS me to pay a bill when I haven't had service Since July 17th!!

I am in Beddington, Maine.  Out tower has been DOWN for 20 days as of today.  We call Technical Services, but they really don't know what's going on.  We have been given NUMEROUS fix dates, but they have come and gone.  Since I am seasonal, I only have a land line to make local calls.  Luckily I pay for internet also.  I have to use a walkie talkie to talk to my neighbor or drive down the road!  I can't call my husband or friends back home unless I drive south about 20 miles.  I am here with my 81 year old mother.  It is UNACCEPTABLE not to have a WORKING TOWER for so long and to be strung along.  I need a higher authority to talk to, but there is nobody you can complain to through any AT&T available avenue.  Today my internet went down for an hour and a half.  That really scared me, because I was cut off from the world except for making local calls, but there is nobody local I can call!  Plus I have to wait for a credit because I was told once I accept a credit, I can't get an additional one for the continued down time.  It KILLS me to pay a bill when I haven't had service Since July 17th!!

HOW TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST AT&T

4 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 5, 2014 7:42:50 PM
(0)
Visitor
My husband and I has been

2 of 5 (1,178 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 14, 2014 1:11:29 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello @Carol6041 

I'm very sorry for the service issue, is it just affecting your cell phone or other AT&T customers in your area too? If you still need help, please send us a private message by clicking here and our team will be happy to help with whatever we can.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello @Carol6041 

I'm very sorry for the service issue, is it just affecting your cell phone or other AT&T customers in your area too? If you still need help, please send us a private message by clicking here and our team will be happy to help with whatever we can.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: HOW TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST AT&T

3 of 5 (1,066 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 16, 2014 7:42:41 AM
(0)
Contributor

Cell service came back on Aug. 6, but still no 4G.  Low and behold, the tower went down again 8/15, and we are back to no service.  Seasonal and full-time residents have been calling and calling, but complete service has not been restored.  Fix times come and go.  Why can't the tower be fixed?

Cell service came back on Aug. 6, but still no 4G.  Low and behold, the tower went down again 8/15, and we are back to no service.  Seasonal and full-time residents have been calling and calling, but complete service has not been restored.  Fix times come and go.  Why can't the tower be fixed?

4 of 5 (1,048 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 25, 2015 10:41:02 PM
(0)
Contributor

Carol - what ever happened to your post?  I see someone replied to you but asked you to private message them.  It's nearly a year later and service is still not back.   I've just posted my own comment. 

https://forums.att.com/t5/Network-Coverage/STILL-DOWN-1-YEAR-LATER-Beddington-Maine-cell-tower/m-p/4...

We have to keep up the complaints to AT&T until service is restored.  Their response to date has been beyond disatisfactory!!

Carol - what ever happened to your post?  I see someone replied to you but asked you to private message them.  It's nearly a year later and service is still not back.   I've just posted my own comment. 

https://forums.att.com/t5/Network-Coverage/STILL-DOWN-1-YEAR-LATER-Beddington-Maine-cell-tower/m-p/4272611#M60063

We have to keep up the complaints to AT&T until service is restored.  Their response to date has been beyond disatisfactory!!

5 of 5 (690 Views)