Check for service outages
Kabenn's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, November 15th, 2017 10:51 PM

Can’t make or receive calls

I have a share plan and none of us can make or recieve calls. We also can’t hear our voicemails.   No updates were done on the phone lately. 

We we have the iPhone X and 7 

AT&T please give us some idea of what is going on?  I can’t call customer service to report any problems or to get an idea when it will be restored 

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

8 years ago

Try rebooting the phone or powering totally off, then back on. This will force the phone to reregister to the mobile network and hopefully fix your calling issues. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Having cell phone tower issues in the Trevorton, Pennsylvania area. I'm not the only one with the issues. Use to have full service and now we are only able to have 1 to bars to no service at different time trhough out the day. Is this being looked into and if so when is it to be fixed. Had problems for 2 days now since the area had some severe thunder storms.

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hi there! @Wmnflks thanks for posting your concerns. I’m sorry to hear you are having issues in Trevorton. At this time we are working to get the towers back online as quickly as possible.

We estimate they should be back up and running later tonight.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Thanks

Charise

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I can not make or receive any calls. Whenever I call out it says my call can not be completed try again later. When someone calls in I see the call but it's dropped immediately & the callers report my phone is going straight to voicemail. I am able to text, use the Internet but my mobile phone service is not working

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

This didn't fix my issue.

Teacher

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

This just started an hour ago.  I found out I can't call anyone or receive any phone calls.  Incoming calls go straight to voicemail and outgoing calls just immediately hangup.  No error messages.  Tried rebooting the phone and nothing.  This is quite frustrating obviously

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Whenever someone calls it goes straight you voicemail and i cannot place outgoing calls. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I can not call out on any of my 3 phones here in Florida.

Tutor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I'm having the exact same problem and it happened at the exact same time. Same phone. What are we supposed to do?

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Mine is doing the same and it is very irritating, I can't even call AT&T 😑 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.