For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Check for service outages
Equusref0544N's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, August 1st, 2016 11:40 AM

Broken Invisible Fence Lines by AT&T subcontracting comp. upgrading fiber optic pipes on property.

We had a 3rd party company Subcontractored and hired by AT&T called Ivy H. Smith, LLC. to place and upgrade fiber optics pipe lines underneath our property reference note #0544N. These People cut my Invisible Fence. How can I get reinburse for repairs? Before they even started digging, i asked them ( they were 3 ) if they knew what an invisible fence was ? These 3 people had broken english accent and sounded Haitians and replied don't worry will take care, don't worry will take care. When all of this was done, The Invisible Fence was not working. I need to know what steps I need to take on this since this became a problem once these people were in my property doing the digging. the same people have also cut PVC lines, sprinkler lines throughout my other neighbors in the community. please advise which steps to take and how and when you will resolve this situation.

sincerely,

Liz [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

8 years ago

This is not a way to contact AT&T.

Please call them directly.   

This is is a customer populated, community forum.

https://www.att.com/contactus/index/internet.html?tab=1

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.