At&T Partner Coverage

Teacher

At&T Partner Coverage

Hello,

I might be traveling through areas that AT&T coverage map calls "Partner 2G". Clovis New Mexico shows that it only has "partner 2G". Is this AKA roaming? Also will i be charged for roaming usage, using my iPhone in this area?

Thanks,

Message 1 of 4 (905 Views)
ACE - Professor
Solution
Accepted by ATTDmitriyCM (Community Manager)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: At&T Partner Coverage

Welcome to the forums @ato-1141 . Smiley Happy

That's a great question! The answer to that is, you would be roaming yes. However because you will be roaming domestically, you will NOT be charged extra for doing so. Smiley Happy

Hope that answers your question!
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (862 Views)
Teacher

Will my iPhone say "Partner 2g" or Partner edge? or just E symbol.

Thanks,

Message 3 of 4 (860 Views)
ACE - Professor

@ato-1141

It should display the E symbol as the indicator, however, instead of AT&T, it may say "Carrier" instead. =)

Hope that helps!
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4 (853 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.