Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jun 8, 2014
10:16:45 AM
View profile
At&T Partner Coverage

Hello,

I might be traveling through areas that AT&T coverage map calls "Partner 2G". Clovis New Mexico shows that it only has "partner 2G". Is this AKA roaming? Also will i be charged for roaming usage, using my iPhone in this area?

Thanks,

Hello,

I might be traveling through areas that AT&T coverage map calls "Partner 2G". Clovis New Mexico shows that it only has "partner 2G". Is this AKA roaming? Also will i be charged for roaming usage, using my iPhone in this area?

Thanks,

(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 8, 2014 9:55:52 PM
(1)
ACE - Professor
Welcome to the forums @ato-1141 . Smiley Happy

That's a great question! The answer to that is, you would be roaming yes. However because you will be roaming domestically, you will NOT be charged extra for doing so. Smiley Happy

Hope that answers your question!
~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

At&T Partner Coverage

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 8, 2014 9:55:52 PM
(1)
ACE - Professor

That's a great question! The answer to that is, you would be roaming yes. However because you will be roaming domestically, you will NOT be charged extra for doing so. Smiley Happy

~Sunshine Smiley Happy

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: At&T Partner Coverage

2 of 4 (726 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 8, 2014 10:06:24 PM
(0)
Teacher

Will my iPhone say "Partner 2g" or Partner edge? or just E symbol.

Thanks,

Will my iPhone say "Partner 2g" or Partner edge? or just E symbol.

Thanks,

3 of 4 (724 Views)
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 8, 2014 10:39:31 PM
(1)
ACE - Professor
@ato-1141

It should display the E symbol as the indicator, however, instead of AT&T, it may say "Carrier" instead. =)

Hope that helps!
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
@ato-1141

It should display the E symbol as the indicator, however, instead of AT&T, it may say "Carrier" instead. =)

Hope that helps!

4 of 4 (717 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments