Explore & discover

Helpful Links

AT&T Office Of The President

Contributor

AT&T Office Of The President

My Name is Sheryl *****, and I am a coin collector in San Francisco. I have a back ground education of registered nursing, and bi-cultural standards of both the Filipino and American cultures. Recently, I have been a victim of severe crime violations, and the internet service which I had called in on many occasions have been an issue that led to many unsafe and uncomfortable positions given my unfortunate experience. Please note of a possible crime violations of impersonation of character, so I have included a photo identification for your assessment to keep on file. I will have my attorney contact you soon. Thank you for your immediate attention, time, and assistance. It is greatly appreciated. I look forward in speaking to you soon.

Yours Truly,

Sheryl *****, Coin Collector

***** Franklin Street *****

San Francisco, CA 94109

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Message 1 of 2
Contributor

Re: AT&T Office Of The President

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
NEW - Take a look at our best value & price ever for unlimited wireless - AT&T Unlimited Starter and AT&T Unlimited Extra plans!

Additional Support