Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 21, 2013
2:44:56 PM
View profile
AT&T Network Advantages

ABOUT OUR NETWORK

• AT&T has the nation's fastest and now most reliable 4G LTE network.
  • AT&T customers have access to the nation's largest 4G network which covers 288 million people.
  • AT&T 4G LTE is now live in 370 markets and covers more than 225 million people.
  • AT&T 4G LTE is expected to cover nearly 270 million people in more than 400 markets by year-end 2013.
  • Over 90 percent of AT&T's mobile data traffic now runs over enhanced backhaul that supports both HSPA+ and 4G LTE data traffic.
  • AT&T is the nation's largest Wi-Fi provider, with more than 32,000 AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spots in the U.S.
  • With AT&T you can talk and surf the web at the same time.
  • Best Global Coverage. AT&T phones work in over 220 countries internationally

Learn more about our LTE network and markets here.

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

ABOUT OUR NETWORK

• AT&T has the nation's fastest and now most reliable 4G LTE network.
  • AT&T customers have access to the nation's largest 4G network which covers 288 million people.
  • AT&T 4G LTE is now live in 370 markets and covers more than 225 million people.
  • AT&T 4G LTE is expected to cover nearly 270 million people in more than 400 markets by year-end 2013.
  • Over 90 percent of AT&T's mobile data traffic now runs over enhanced backhaul that supports both HSPA+ and 4G LTE data traffic.
  • AT&T is the nation's largest Wi-Fi provider, with more than 32,000 AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spots in the U.S.
  • With AT&T you can talk and surf the web at the same time.
  • Best Global Coverage. AT&T phones work in over 220 countries internationally

Learn more about our LTE network and markets here.

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Aug 21, 2013 2:49:33 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Click here to see why AT&T's network is the best. Period.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

AT&T Network Advantages

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Aug 21, 2013 2:49:33 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Re: AT&T Network Advantages

2 of 2 (5,964 Views)
Solution