AT&T Network Advantages

Community Manager

AT&T Network Advantages

ABOUT OUR NETWORK

• AT&T has the nation's fastest and now most reliable 4G LTE network.
  • AT&T customers have access to the nation's largest 4G network which covers 288 million people.
  • AT&T 4G LTE is now live in 370 markets and covers more than 225 million people.
  • AT&T 4G LTE is expected to cover nearly 270 million people in more than 400 markets by year-end 2013.
  • Over 90 percent of AT&T's mobile data traffic now runs over enhanced backhaul that supports both HSPA+ and 4G LTE data traffic.
  • AT&T is the nation's largest Wi-Fi provider, with more than 32,000 AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spots in the U.S.
  • With AT&T you can talk and surf the web at the same time.
  • Best Global Coverage. AT&T phones work in over 220 countries internationally

Learn more about our LTE network and markets here.

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: AT&T Network Advantages

Click here to see why AT&T's network is the best. Period.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support