Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 12, 2013
3:28:29 PM
View profile
3G/4G for 04730 (Houlton, ME)
Any plans to upgrade the EDGE network in 04730 to at least 3G?
Any plans to upgrade the EDGE network in 04730 to at least 3G?
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 15, 2013 11:10:48 AM
(0)
Former Moderator
Edited by ATT_James on May 15, 2013 at 11:11:10 AM

andrewsavage,

ATT is actively expanding it's coverage but unfortunately I have no specific dates for coverage upgrades in any particular area. In the link below you will find a coverage map that you can occasionally check to see if your area has been upgraded.

ATT Network

James

Accepted Solution

3G/4G for 04730 (Houlton, ME)

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 15, 2013 11:10:48 AM
(0)
Former Moderator
Edited by ATT_James on May 15, 2013 at 11:11:10 AM

andrewsavage,

ATT is actively expanding it's coverage but unfortunately I have no specific dates for coverage upgrades in any particular area. In the link below you will find a coverage map that you can occasionally check to see if your area has been upgraded.

ATT Network

James

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

andrewsavage,

ATT Network

James

Re: 3G/4G for 04730 (Houlton, ME)

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (614 Views)
Solution