Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Top 10 best Christmas movies to snuggle up to this holiday season

Highlighted

Top 10 best Christmas movies to snuggle up to this holiday season

It's that time of year when the leaves are falling and the weather is getting chillier, which means staying indoors with your bae all Winter long. One of the best activities to do inside that will get you guys into the holiday spirit this year is watching some good old-fashioned Christmas movies.

Christmas is probably the most romantic time of the year. People are hanging Christmas decorations. The smell of pine is filled throughout your house and stores. There's the replays of Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas Is You", and the magic of Santa Claus that fills the minds of children and adults — I still believe.

The possibilities are endless during the holiday season!

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 5
Solution
Accepted by topic author Moderator
Accepted by ATTCommunityTeam
‎11-28-2018 7:35 AM

Re: Top 10 best Christmas movies to snuggle up to this holiday season

Why not celebrate this holiday season with some of the best Christmas movies? It can even spark some ideas of gifts to give your partner.

In that spirit, we've compiled a list of the Top 10 best Christmas movies to snuggle up to this holiday season. Take a look and let us know if you'd add anything to this list!

Message 2 of 5

I don't know if I'd call it "romantic" but - in my house - Christmas isn't Christmas without Planes, Trains and Automobiles.

Tags (1)
Message 3 of 5
Associated Member

I like the movie the Ref but I am not a fan Elf

*I am a trusted partner that is associated with AT&T, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 5
Administrator

Oh man, I forgot all about 'The Ref', @rldvxi! What a great film!!!

My family throws on National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, every year.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support