Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Movies

Contributor

Movies

What movie y’all got 

Message 1 of 23

Re: Movies

Oh okay, I misread that as "I like all the 'Alien vs. Predator' movies." I wouldn't bother with "Prometheus." It has very little to do with the Alien series and actually contradicts it.

Message 16 of 23
Associated Member

Thanks for the info. I had a hard enough time with Alien: Covenant

*I am a trusted partner that is associated with AT&T, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 17 of 23
Associated Member

Not really a fan of the Alien and/or Predator franchise. I am more of "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" kind of alien or "Superman" or "M.I.B"

\_('.')_/ I hate it when a sentence doesn't end the way you think it octopus. (-*-)
*I am a trusted partner that is associated with AT&T, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 18 of 23
Associated Member

I haven't seen Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, but I do like M.I.B

Message 19 of 23
Associated Member

I grew up in UK seems like a mandatory movie my school made me watch it.

\_('.')_/ I hate it when a sentence doesn't end the way you think it octopus. (-*-)
Message 20 of 23
Mentor

Not really much of a movie-goer but if I were to have a list of favorite movies it would have to be:

1) the Harry Potter series (with Deathly Hallows Part 2 as my favorite among those movies)

2) Up for animation (seriously this makes me cry buckets from the very beginning)

3) a toss-up between Rush Hour 2 and 3 Id*ots for comedy

4) Forrest Gump

5) The Passion of the Christ  is my go-to movie about religion

6) Miracle in Cell No. 7 and Train to Busan for foreign-language films.

There's actually one more -- I forgot the title of the movie but it was about Robin Williams playing the role of a doctor who had unconventional ways of treating his patients.

Message 21 of 23

There's actually one more -- I forgot the title of the movie but it was about Robin Williams playing the role of a doctor who had unconventional ways of treating his patients.

Sounds like "Patch Adams."

Message 22 of 23
Mentor

"Patch Adams" it is.

Thanks @QuarryRye!

Message 23 of 23
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support