Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Live Action Disney Remakes: Yay or Nay

Associated Member

Live Action Disney Remakes: Yay or Nay

I just watched the new Jungle Book and it was really good. I am excited to see the Lion King as well. However, I am yet to see Beauty and the Beast

*I am a trusted partner that is associated with AT&T, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 20
Associated Member

Re: Live Action Disney Remakes: Yay or Nay

*I am a trusted partner that is associated with AT&T, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 16 of 20

@rldvxi , a live action Lilo & Stitch?

A LIVE ACTION LILO & STITCH?!?

Thats just unnecessary 

Message 17 of 20
Associated Member

Fair, I am super excited to Mulan and Jungle Book 2

Message 18 of 20
Administrator

@rldvxi wrote:

https://www.denofgeek.com/us/movies/disney/259684/disney-live-action-remakes-other-fairy-tale-movies...

I should have know more remakes we're coming... I'm looking for new Disney IPs - not the same ones over and over again!

Bob Iger, you've brought us some really great things in your tenure since the ouster of Michael Eisner. The acquisition of Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars for movies, the expansions of the theme parks (I could go on and on about those), and... well  that's about it.

Live action remakes just aren't working. They're quick cash-ins for the bean counters, but do nothing for the fans. We want more original content!

@VinzVinzClortho wrote:

@rldvxi , a live action Lilo & Stitch?

A LIVE ACTION LILO & STITCH?!?

Thats just unnecessary 

Lilo & Stitch is my wife's favorite movie and when I texted her this, she gave a resounding "meh". Both of us want to want it, but given the track record we know hype will only lead to disappointment.

Really hoping they do this one justice.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 19 of 20

Did anyone here see Aladdin? If so, how was it?

Message 20 of 20
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support