Explore & discover

Helpful Links

James Wan: Aquaman is not a traditional superhero film

Highlighted

James Wan: Aquaman is not a traditional superhero film

Aquaman contains an A-list cast that features Jason Momoa as the aquatic superhero - also known as Arthur Curry - Amber Heard (Mera), Dolph Lundgren (King Nereus), Patrick Wilson (Ocean Master) and Nicole Kidman (Atlanna), and will hit the big screen on December 14 in the UK, and a week later on December 21 in the US.

Speaking at the world premiere of the DC Extended Universe blockbuster in London on Monday night (26.11.18), director James Wan said: ''I don't have necessarily one favourite scene or sequences, I have a lot of them and I enjoy all of them. Making this movie was tough, it was such a pain to make it. A big part of the fun was designing the world, creating a lot of the different visuals and things we haven't seen before. It plays different to your traditional superhero film, if anything it plays more like an action/adventure fantasy film and I think the movie is unique for that.''

Message 1 of 2
Solution
Accepted by topic author Moderator
Accepted by ATTCommunityTeam
‎12-05-2018 1:22 PM

Re: James Wan: Aquaman is not a traditional superhero film

Find out how he created an underwater world to bring the unique DC Comics character to life on the big screen at James Wan: Aquaman is not a traditional superhero film. Then let us know what you're most looking forward to seeing in Aquaman!

Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support