Explore & discover

Helpful Links

I'm too scared to laugh ...

Highlighted

I'm too scared to laugh ...

Horror movies uncover the most terrifying and decrepit corners of our human experience and imaginations. However some are also ridiculous adventures of foolish people who get themselves into silly situations and end up being hysterically funny.

The Most Hilarious Horror Films Of All Time lists some of the most funniest (intentionally and unintentionally) horror films of all time.

Message 1 of 7
Solution
Accepted by topic author Moderator
Accepted by ATTCommunityTeam
‎10-25-2018 11:33 AM

Re: I'm too scared to laugh ...

What do you think about these top 15 hilarious horror films?

Is Shawn of the Dead ranked too low? Where's Leprechaun (he needs his gold!!!)?

Is there anything you'd add? Let us know!

Message 2 of 7
Associated Member

Attack of the Killer Donuts, Tremors series, Raptor Island, Sharknado, Eight Legged Freaks

*I am a trusted partner that is associated with AT&T, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 7
Administrator

I'd add Peter Jackson's Dead Alive to the list - one of the grossest and funniest films I've ever seen.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 7
Tutor

I'm a huge fan of both The Evil Dead and Shaun of The Dead so I'm glad to see they made the cut. Favorite part of Shaun of the Dead - when the manager at the housewares store that Shaun works at mentions that Ash isn't going to make his shift today (with Ash being the protagonist in Evil Dead who worked at a department store). The crossovers and homages in Shaun of the Dead are on point!

Message 5 of 7

I love Shaun of The Dead, @LockeC!

My favorite part is when they're killing zombies by throwing albums at them and won't throw any Prince albums until they get to the Batman soundtrack. Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 7
Administrator

@VinzVinzClortho wrote:

I love Shaun of The Dead, @LockeC!

My favorite part is when they're killing zombies by throwing albums at them and won't throw any Prince albums until they get to the Batman soundtrack. Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

I've never noticed that before @VinzVinzClortho! I'll need to keep an eye out for it next time I watch it. Any other hidden gems like that?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support