Explore & discover

Helpful Links

I have forgotten the name

Highlighted

I have forgotten the name

Science-fiction movie is coming out I think it was a spaceship landed on earth some good looking lady went out and try to establish contact people are afraid she was going to start at interplanetary war do you know the name of this movie? 

Message 1 of 5

Re: I have forgotten the name

Oops my bag sorry the movie is already released it was in the theaters a handful of months ago still don't remember the name all help is appreciated 

Message 2 of 5
Administrator
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by csickpuppy
‎07-01-2017 11:45 PM

@csickpuppy wrote:

Oops my bag sorry the movie is already released it was in the theaters a handful of months ago still don't remember the name all help is appreciated 

Hey @csickpuppy,

Are you thinking of Amy Adams in 'Arrival': http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2543164/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

i admit, I haven't seen it, but I've heard it was good.

Dave

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 5

Ding ding ding ding ding congratulations that is it, better write it down before I forget again thank you very much Jim

Message 4 of 5
Administrator

Don't mention it, @csickpuppy. Smiley Happy

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support