Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Comic-Con Trailers ...

Administrator

Comic-Con Trailers ...

A whole mess-load of trailers were released, this past weekend, at Comic-Con.

The LEGO Ninjago Movie

Ready Player One

Justice League

PACIFIC RIM 2

Thor: RagnaroK

Which ones are you looking forward to? Any of these jumping out at you? Or maybe some other film?

Personally, I'm intrigued by Ready Player One and what I've heard, so far, from the - as of yet - still unavailable Avengers: Infinity War ...

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 5
Former Employee

Re: Comic-Con Trailers ...

Hey @davidbk,

I am looking forward to Blade Runner 2049 myselfSmiley Happy

Message 2 of 5
ACE - Expert

Off topic question: how do you embed a video into a post?  Doesn't seem obvious using the Photos tool.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 5
Administrator

Hey @_xyzzy_,

Sorry for the delay on this. It took me a while to track down an answer. Unfortunately, our developers encountered some usability issues users embedding YouTube videos and removed that from all users - other than admins - while a trouble ticket was opened and is being researched.

If I hear more and/or find out that whatever issues they found were resolved and the ticket is closed, I'll let you know.

Sorry I don't have better news,

Dave

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 5
ACE - Expert

@davidbk:  No problem.  I was only curious and was wondering if I was missing some non-obvious feature or technique.  Thanks for the update.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support