Explore & discover

Helpful Links

5 Big Movies That Aren’t Avengers: Endgame

5 Big Movies That Aren’t Avengers: Endgame

Thanks to Marvel shifting Avengers: Endgame from May 3 to April 26 (as they did, relatively speaking, with Avengers: Infinity War), summer essentially starts in late April. And, to be fair, you could make the case that summer 2011 began in late April thanks to Fast Five opening a week before (and vastly outgrossing) Thor back in the day.

Anyway, unlike the last couple of Aprils, this one isn’t operating as a glorified dead zone between the first April biggie and the first summer biggie. So here is what amounts to an April box office preview, specifically highlighting the five most significant movies of the month that are not Avengers: Endgame.

Message 1 of 4
Solution
Accepted by topic author Moderator
Accepted by ATTCommunityTeam
‎04-07-2019 10:58 AM

Re: 5 Big Movies That Aren’t Avengers: Endgame

Take a look at April Box Office Preview: 5 Big Movies That Aren’t Avengers: Endgame for an overview on some big April films (that are almost certain to not contain Thanos). Then, let us know which films you're looking forward to seeing, this month!

Message 2 of 4

Although I would have thought that I have seen enough child-grownup-switch-places films to last me the rest of my life, I do like Issa Rae and Marsai Martin so I bet that I'll see Little.

Message 3 of 4

The first pet semetary scared the beejeezus out of me .... but i was only 13 at the time. I wonder if the grown-up me is ready for the remake.

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support