Helpful Links

unlock code

Contributor

unlock code

Phone got locked somehow need a unlock code to unlock it

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Sage

Re: unlock code

What do you mean, “got locked somehow”.  Any phone sold for AT&T is locked.  Any iPhone other than a sim free from Apple is going to lock with Apple’s US flex activation policy.  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
ACE - Sage

If eligible it can be unlocked through here.  https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/#/

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4
Contributor

Bought from eBay said unlocked it's a ZTaEmaven 812

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support