Explore & discover

Helpful Links

prepaid wireless

Highlighted
Scholar

prepaid wireless

I like the gophones from att , their service is awesome , but the data is a bit confusing , and I like the feature I can go online and check my data and download my history , w out using other devices . . and the rollover data is awesome ,but why only high speed why not low speed data as well , that way we as the customers don't have to worry about data .
Message 1 of 4
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by lordie
‎04-30-2016 2:18 PM

Re: prepaid wireless

Hey @lordie,

We’re glad you love your service! While rollover low speed data would be a great thing, I’m happy to inform you that it won’t be necessary as (depending on your rate plan) your GoPhone rate plan comes with unlimited data. After you use the high speed data there is no limit on how much metered data you can use! More information on GoPhone rollover can be found by clicking here.

Hope this helps!
-JP, AT&T Social Media Manager

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Scholar

I have an 45 monthly plan .
Message 3 of 4
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by lordie
‎04-30-2016 2:19 PM

The $45 and $60 plan have unlimited low speed data after you use up your allotment.  

https://www.att.com/shop/wireless/gophone-plans.html

1Auto Refill: $45 or higher monthly plans only. Get $5 discount when you enroll in Auto Refill. Credit not applied to first payment. Additional charges and restrictions apply. See att.com/goautorefill for details.
2After high-speed data allowance is used, data speeds are reduced to a max of 128Kbps for the rest of the term.
3Rollover Data: $60 and $45 monthly plans only. Unused high-speed data from your monthly plan allowance rounds up to the nearest megabyte (MB) and carries over for one 30-day renewal when your plan renews on time. Unused Rollover Data automatically expires after one renewal period, or with any plan change (such as changing data amounts, cancellation, or balance expiration). Rollover Data is used after any data package and after your monthly high-speed plan allowance.
4Mexico and Canada: Includes unlimited calling and texting within and between U.S., Mexico, and Canada. Also includes use of the high-speed data allotment from your plan in Mexico or Canada. Both the number of texts and number of voice minutes used, made, or received while in Mexico and Canada cannot exceed 50% of the total number of texts or voice minutes in a month for any consecutive three-month period, or service may be terminated.

Add international. https://www.att.com/shop/wireless/gophone-plans.html

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support