Explore & discover

Helpful Links

how to activate in aboard?

Highlighted
Contributor

how to activate in aboard?

Hi, I have won galaxy tab 8.9 at&t 4g with sim. I have received this gift in Pakistan.. please anyone guide me how I activate my at&t sim in Pakistan ? Regards... Syed
Tags (1)
Message 1 of 4
ACE - Professor
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by imageologist
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: how to activate in aboard?

You just got a white elephantSmiley Sad

You cannot active it on AT&T.No AT&T coverage in Pakistan.

You also need a US credit card or Credit Voucher from AT&T to active the Sim.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

:smileysurprised:   :smileysad::smileysad: ..... Please guide me for any alternate way to unblock the Tab to use my Local GSM sim... Hope I'll convert my White Elephant to BLACK :smileyhappy: .. Thanks for your time & support. Regards, Syed

Message 3 of 4
ACE - Professor

Pakistan....I think there should be some local mobile phone shops doing unlocking for you with a small price.

But in USA,it is illegal to do this now..Smiley Frustrated

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Are you Missing Your BOGO Credits? If so, QuarryRye can you help figure out what happened and what to do about it!

Additional Support