Explore & discover

Helpful Links

changed from postpaid to prepaid what happened to my insurance

Contributor

changed from postpaid to prepaid what happened to my insurance

Hi,

I changed my number from att postpaid to prepaid, i had my postpaid number for 7 months been paying for the insurance in the mean time, what happened to my insurance after i converted?

Couldnt able to connect through asurion or anyone on att.

Waqar

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert

Re: changed from postpaid to prepaid what happened to my insurance

Prepaid is not eligible for insurance. When you converted, your insurance coverage ended.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

so what are my options now? I have paid for like 7 months, cant i continue my insurance directly by them?

Message 3 of 4
ACE - Expert

Assurrion does not sell insurance independently to my knowledge. I know of no other options. Take the money you would pay per month and save it. Phone insurance, in my opinion, is not worth it.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support