Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Usage warnings

Contributor

Usage warnings

I have go phone $45 unlimited talk, text and data, so why do I get data usage warnings?
Message 1 of 7
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by LisaK1968
‎06-16-2017 11:50 AM

Re: Usage warnings

The $45 plan limits high speed data to 6GB. That is what the warnings are for. Even though data will continue to work after using up the high speed data, it will be very slow.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 7

How can it be low when I just renewed my plan yesterday ? Why is it not resetting ?
Message 3 of 7
ACE - Expert

@Beaniebaby12 Do you still have days left on your plan? Even if you use up all your high speed data, it is still a 30 day plan and just refilling your account does not start a new 30 days. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 7

It made me refill it last night by midnight it said in a text it sent me
Message 5 of 7

Yes so why is my data usage warning still on my phone it should be full ? Are you not understanding 
Message 6 of 7
ACE - Expert

Assuming that yesterday was the last day of your plan and today is the start of a new 30 days, yes your data should reset. Try power cycling the phone. If that does not fix it, contact customer support directly.

Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support