Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Recover text messages

Highlighted
Contributor

Recover text messages

Hello.

I have an AT&T pre paid monthly plan that expired on 30 december, and I didn't renew the plan when it finished. At the time that I didn't have the plan some persons sends me text messages and maybe some calls. And because of this, today (17/2014)  I renew the plan, and now I have the plan activate (until the end of the month). My question is: Can I recover the text messages that other people sent me at the time when I didn't have any plan (between 12/30/2014 - 1/6/2014?

Thank you!

Message 1 of 2
Community Manager
Solution
Accepted by (Master)
Accepted by Wild Banchi
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Recover text messages

Hello mgesche,

Unfortunately anything that was sent to your phone while it was inactive was undeliverable and can not be retrieved.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Are you Missing Your BOGO Credits? If so, QuarryRye can you help figure out what happened and what to do about it!

Additional Support