Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Prepaid

Contributor

Prepaid

I lost my sim card. Called few times operators. But they sent me very far away. I tolf the number i had,but they were not able to track it,eventhough im sure about it. With my details they were not able(or wanted) find it also. Just send from one department to another.  And its rediculous that they find my details to take payment every month over 40$ . Imagine how much money i lost because of them cant find in system! I really ask to close this rediculous situation and stop charging me for nothing Screenshot_20190120-015714_Messages.jpg

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by Community Manager (Community Manager)
Accepted by ATTDmitriyCM
‎01-25-2019 2:02 PM

Re: Prepaid

A SIM card cannot be found if it’s out of a phone, or in a phone that’s off.   Not possible.  

To replace it, go to an At&t store with your phone, number and your ID so they can make you a new one.  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support