Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Impacted by the government shutdown? AT&T can help.  Learn more

Nokia 3310 3g phone needs updated APN settings for MMS

Highlighted

Nokia 3310 3g phone needs updated APN settings for MMS

Prepaid unlocked phone.  Will text, but will not text with picture.  When will this update be available?

Thanks

Message 1 of 7
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Nokia33103g
‎11-08-2017 1:08 PM

Re: Nokia 3310 3g phone needs updated APN settings for MMS

You can try APN settings here.  https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/wireless/KM1062162

Since it’s not an ATT phone, there is no ‘update’ through ATT.  It may never be able to use MMS.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 7

Thanks lizdance40!!  You and dool3839 fixed my new phone. I changed my DNS address to what dool3839 changed his proxy address to and now I can send pictures in text. I owe y'all a cold one.

Thanks again.

Message 3 of 7
ACE - Sage

Awesome!   No charge. Lol. 

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 7
Contributor

Hey,

I'm having the same issue with my new Nokia 3310 3G, but I can't seem to get it working. Would you mind posting your exact APN settings?

Menu > Settings > Connectivity > Access points > New access point

Name:
Username:
Password:
Access point:
Gateway:
Port:
Set home page:
DNS address:
Network type:
IP type:

Message 5 of 7