Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Keep GoPhone active for 1 year

Highlighted

Keep GoPhone active for 1 year

I'm on the $60 monthly plan. To keep the account active for 1 year(keeping the phone number), do I need to refill $75+ in one setting or can I split it? I refilled $60 yesterday. This line is for a friend that travels to the US every couple of month

Message 1 of 4
Employee

Re: Keep GoPhone active for 1 year

If they are going to be traveling away and you want to reserve the number for them the best way to do that is to add a 100 dollar refill card onto the number. That will keep the account food for one year. If they won't be using the phone I suggest putting the plan down to a 10 cent a minute plan, that way they won't loose any balance. If you have 100 dollars on your balance already, you can contact gophone customer care by dialing 611 and see if they can take from that and make the account good for 1 year. Hope this helps!
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
ACE - Professor
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by godlyatheist
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Keep GoPhone active for 1 year

This is what I do.
Refill the account with US$100 everytime.This will keep your account good for 365 days.
Call 611 from your phone before you left USA and change it to a daily plan.
And when you are back, call 611 and change to the plan you needed. 

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 4

OK thanks, that's what I will have my friend do

OK thanks, that's what I will have my friend do
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support