Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
JDenis's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, July 11th, 2017 1:18 PM

How to cancel my service?

How do I cancel go phone service? I'm not in the USA right now and don't expect to return for a while.

Thanks!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

Just don't refill your account or renew your plan. Your service will expire and account will close automatically.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I just switched Xfinity Internet I no longer need AT&T the problem is I still have my AT&T modem and cable box in the service is still on I want to cancel my AT&T service altogether that way my bill won't be as much during the next bill cycle for AT&T so can anybody help me as far as where I go on the app or online to cancel my service all together for AT&T please help by the way I am no longer in contract

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I have called the 800 number and was told the system is down and they would call me back in 2 hours but that call never came. I have called that 800 number twice and I am a southern man that only speaks English so I cannot understand what they are saying. I just want rid of their service. It took a $100.00 per month jump in price when I came out of the 2 year contract period. Any suggestions on how to get it cancelled.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Its direct tv now account

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

6 years ago

@Telllupe

DTV NOW is prepaid, self managed.  Just login and cancel service.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.