Explore & discover

Helpful Links

How to cancel my service?

Highlighted
Contributor

How to cancel my service?

How do I cancel go phone service? I'm not in the USA right now and don't expect to return for a while.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 6
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by JDenis
‎07-11-2017 8:47 AM

Re: How to cancel my service?

Just don't refill your account or renew your plan. Your service will expire and account will close automatically.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 6
Contributor

I just switched Xfinity Internet I no longer need AT&T the problem is I still have my AT&T modem and cable box in the service is still on I want to cancel my AT&T service altogether that way my bill won't be as much during the next bill cycle for AT&T so can anybody help me as far as where I go on the app or online to cancel my service all together for AT&T please help by the way I am no longer in contract

Message 3 of 6
Contributor

I have called the 800 number and was told the system is down and they would call me back in 2 hours but that call never came. I have called that 800 number twice and I am a southern man that only speaks English so I cannot understand what they are saying. I just want rid of their service. It took a $100.00 per month jump in price when I came out of the 2 year contract period. Any suggestions on how to get it cancelled.

Message 4 of 6
Contributor

Its direct tv now account

Message 5 of 6
ACE - Sage

@Telllupe

DTV NOW is prepaid, self managed.  Just login and cancel service.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support