Explore & discover

Helpful Links

How do i Extend My At&t Prepaid Service After the Due Date?

Highlighted
Contributor

How do i Extend My At&t Prepaid Service After the Due Date?

I am currently residing in The United States, Arkansas, Lttle Rock.

I am currently using At&T Prepaid, and I use the 50$ monthly plan.

My due date was yesterday but I just need a couple of more days to pay my bill, so i was wondering how I would go about getting an extension on my payment due date. Really need to know as soon as possible. Supposed to be having a couple of VERY important phone calls coming to my phone.  I thank you in advance.

By the way I'm not sure if you need it or not but my numb is [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.] and my name is Bobbi. 

THANK YOU!!

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Sage (ACE - Sage)
Accepted by lizdance40
‎10-23-2018 7:12 AM

Re: How do i Extend My At&t Prepaid Service After the Due Date?

There are no extensions on your due date. Service will just cut off until you renew your plan. You have 60 days to renew. An option to keep service active is to switch to a cheaper plan. You could refill your account with as little as $10 and switch to the $0.25/minute plan. That will keep your service active until you have enough to pay for the $50 plan.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support