Explore & discover

Helpful Links

How can I get an extension? (Prepaid)

Contributor

How can I get an extension? (Prepaid)

Someone mentioned an extension and I'm curious how to go about doing that just for a day?

Message 1 of 7
ACE - Expert

Re: How. Can I get an extension?

@Rebecca3000 You have to do it on-line, while logged into your account BEFORE your bill is due.

• Rember the Golden Rule: Treat others how you would like to be treated.
  • Just because my answer does not solve your issue (or agree with you), it may still be correct information...
  • Stating a fact about how something works, is NOT taking sides, it's just stating a fact...
  • Information provided might not be for "you" only, it might be clarification for other community members.
  • This is the public AT&T Community Forum (not AT&T support), please do not post personal info.
  • When provided an answer, please click "Accept solution" which helps other people to find an answer more quickly.
The (very) fine print - This footer is at the bottom of all my posts, its particulars may, or may not, apply to you & your post.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Sage (ACE - Sage)
Accepted by lizdance40
‎08-24-2017 5:15 AM

If you are on prepaid there are no extensions. Prepaid means you pay before you receive service
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 7
Contributor

If my service on my TV got disconnected and I'm late for my bill how can I reconnect my TV

Message 4 of 7
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Contact at&t or DirecTV and ask. You most likely have to pay it. Also, in the future it's best to start a new thread, not oist in a completely unrelated thread. 

Message 5 of 7
Contributor

How can I get a extension on an at&t prepaid service

Message 6 of 7
ACE - Sage

@Spongbob

Read the correct answer...🙄.  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Are you Missing Your BOGO Credits? If so, QuarryRye can you help figure out what happened and what to do about it!

Additional Support