Explore & discover

Helpful Links

GoPhone: switch back and forth between plans

GoPhone: switch back and forth between plans

I visit my brother, who lives in the US, a couple of times a year. At the moment
I have the AT&t GoPhone plan, which I have to refil with $100 a year, so I
won't lose my number. Before I was using the $60 a month, but I might be switching to the $45 option.

My plan expired on 27 july 2015 and my balance (number) expires on 15 february 2016. What I want to do is change my plan to 25 cent a minute (my sim card will be waiting in my suitcase for my next trip), after that add $100 and change it back to the $45 plan a few days before I will be visiting in July. When I leave again I wil switch it back to the 25 cent plan, so I have $55 in my account for my next visit. Can I change back and forth like this? Or is there a smarter/better option?

Message 1 of 3
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by timhaanraadts
‎01-31-2016 8:00 AM

Re: GoPhone: switch back and forth between plans

Hi @timhaanraadts!

You can certainly change your GoPhone plan back and forth as you mentioned, and that is what I would recommend to do. It would be best to change to the $0.25/minute plan the day before your $45/$60 monthly plan expires. Log in here to change your GoPhone plan.

You can view your GoPhone Terms of Service here.

Hope this helps!

Alison

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3

Re: GoPhone: switch back and forth between plans

Solved :-)

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support