Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
Brodd345`'s profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, June 28th, 2016 10:28 AM

Getting Text message logs

If one has a prepaid go phone, how would you go about getting the text message time log as well as see the actual messages that have been sent and recieved? It is an andriod not an iphone if that helps.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

8 years ago

You can log on to MyATT (online account) and see text message logs. There is no way to see the actual texts except on the phone itself.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

8 years ago

aww poo about the actual texts but thank you very much!

Master

• 

3.5K Messages

8 years ago

If it's a kids' phone, you can install a variety of "nanny" software, to keep track of things, and it's okay, legally.

If it's an adults', I'm pretty sure you have to have consent to do this.
Let me know if you want some pointers, for kids software, I use a pretty decent package for our daughter. It doesn't track/log the text in texts however, I really didn't want that level, I just want to make sure I have some idea who she's talking too.  We also talk about it, she knows I'm keeping an eye out for her, communication seems the best anway, understanding-wise.

*If this (or another post in this thread) fixes your problem/issue, please mark it as solved, and I'll tag it, to make it easier for others to find the answer(s). Thanks.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

8 years ago

I dont need consent because the phone is in my name, and I pay for it. My problem is I tried to set up a MyATT but it does nto allow prepaid phones. All i want is text/call logs between a specific number and the phone that is under my name and i pay for. Do i just need to call customer support since I cannot create an account for a prepaid?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

8 years ago

Nevermind it did allow me to make an account online, thanks so much!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.