Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
LuciaMaria's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, August 26th, 2015 3:31 PM

Can you buy extra data for the month on a Gophone plan?

Occasionally I use up all my data on my Gophone plan, which slows it down considerably until the end of the month when my plan renews.

I am wondering if it is possible to purchase more data on a one-time basis, without changing my plan, if I run out at the end of the month.

So far it looks like the only option would be to sign up for a new plan.

Does anyone know about this?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hi there @LuciaMaria

Depending on what plan you are currently on, an additional high-speed data package is available to you for an additional charge of $10.

For more details please visit https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/wireless/KM1011218.

Thanks!

Charise

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

If I buy the ten dollar extra for high speed do I have to buy it every month and can I buy a prepaid card for it

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I bought at 30 dollar plan not realizing that it doesn't come with data can I buy a card just with data for it

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

I did the same thing. Did anyone ever answer your question on this or how did you resolve it?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

I have used all my data on my $45 plan but I only have week and a half to go so can I buy something? Thank you

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

I have the $45 plan and I have a week and a half to go. I have used all my data,is there anything I can buy for the rest of this month? Thank you

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.