Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
manny58's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Friday, January 11th, 2019 2:01 AM

AT&T prepaid is discriminating it's custumers

I AM AN AT&T PREPAID CUSTOMER FOR OVER 5 YEARS AND AT&T PREPAID DOES NOT HAVE ANY PHONE WITH 32 GIGABITS OF MEMORY FOR SALE IT IS A SHAME THAT OTHER COMPANYS LIKE METRO PCS  ARE PROVIDING 32 GIGABITS MEMORY PHONES TO THEIR CUSTOMERS PLEASE HELP ME TO COMPLAINT IT IS TIME TO PRESSURE AT&T TO TREAT US AS A VALUED CUSTOMERS THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL THERE  

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

You don’t have to buy prepaid phones. You can buy any phone ATT sells and use on prepaid. I’m sure ATT sells plenty of phones with 32GB. You also don’t have to buy phones from ATT. Any compatible phone can be used on prepaid.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

5 years ago

🙄.  

Not true as there are 4 phones on the prepaid page with 32 gigs.  iPhone 6s, 6s plus, 8 and Galaxy S7

Metro sells a bunch of cheap phones, like ATT, with 16 gigs.  They also sell high end phones, which ATT does also.   Only difference is ATT doesn’t list them all on the same page.  

Any phone sold of ATT prepaid page is discounted and locked for 6 months.  

Any phone off the postpaid pages, purchased at full price, can be requested to be unlocked after 14 days.  Att will make you jump through hoops, but your entitled to unlock.  

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

5 years ago

I'm not sure how you think this is "discriminating"? 

@manny58, to be clear the phones @lizdance40 mentioned are at least 32 GigiBYTES. 

32 GigaBITS = 4 GigaBYTES.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

the iphones. are expensive much expensive more then amazon or ebay and the Samsung s7 is listed in the post paid not in the prepaid I do not understand your reply I am an American I do not give up easy metro pcs has an lg stylo 4 and other beautiful phones when AT&T prepaid has small junk selection of phones and I am not going to spend more than 300 hundred to buy a phone in AT&T post paid it is t

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

AT&T prepaid is discriminating it's custumers

I AM AN AT&T PREPAID CUSTOMER FOR OVER 5 YEARS AND AT&T PREPAID DOES NOT HAVE ANY PHONE WITH 32 GIGABITS OF MEMORY FOR SALE IT IS A SHAME THAT OTHER COMPANYS LIKE METRO PCS  ARE PROVIDING 32 GIGABITS MEMORY PHONES TO THEIR CUSTOMERS PLEASE HELP ME TO COMPLAINT IT IS TIME TO PRESSURE AT&T TO TREAT US AS A VALUED CUSTOMERS THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL THERE  

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

I been an AT&T PREPAID customer for more than 5 years and am tired of waiting for a 32 GIGABITS MEMORY PHONE for sale in the prepaid section and metro pcs, tmobil have a 32 GIGABITS MEMORY PHONES available for their customer for a cheap price it is a shame that AT&T doesn't care for my business thanks God bless you all there 

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

5 years ago

@manny58 wrote:

the Samsung s7 is listed in the post paid not in the prepaid

The postpaid s7 will work fine on prepaid.

do not understand your reply I am an American I do not give up easy metro pcs has an lg stylo 4 and other beautiful phones when AT&T prepaid 

Please use punctuation.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

@manny58 Starting multiple threads on the same issue is against forum rules and could get you banned. Your other threads have been merged to this one, please stick to one thread.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

5 years ago

https://www.att.com/shop/wireless/devices/prepaidphones.html

Under $300 buy you junk from metro also.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.