Explore & discover

Helpful Links

A better pay as you go plan

Highlighted
Contributor

A better pay as you go plan

The other phone companies that offer pay as you go plans offer better ones than ours at the $45 price point. We are getting less data 4gigs at slower speeds than some of the others. +5gig.
Don't we have a 5gig a month plan at $45? And if we don't, why not?
Message 1 of 3
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Sage (ACE - Sage)
Accepted by lizdance40
‎03-13-2017 12:17 PM

Re: A better pay as you go plan

These are the plans as of today...

https://www.att.com/shop/wireless/gophone-plans.html

These are the couple of new plans, including an unlimited plan.

If you can deal with more limited coverage, go elsewhere.  ATT and Verizon offer far better coverage, and so they do charge a little more. 

The 6 gig plan is $40 with auto pay.   The unlimited  plan is $60 with auto pay.  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: A better pay as you go plan

I'll check em out thanks recall that I was only hitting 4 gigs. you put in some good azz work. So I appreciate ya
Peace
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support