Explore & discover

Helpful Links

25 cent per minute plan

25 cent per minute plan

I live overseas for six months and live in the States for six months at a time and wanted to keep my same US cell phone number and was told to switch to the 25 cent per minute plan once I returned to the UK.  I put a $150 balance on my account.  Am I correct in believing that my phone number will not expire and that that amount will last for one year?

Please advise.

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Sage

Re: 25 cent per minute plan

Correct.  And the $150 will be available to use for a monthly plan when you return.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Sage (ACE - Sage)
Accepted by lizdance40
‎11-24-2017 6:13 AM

You are correct as long as that $150 was added in a single transaction. Any refill of $100 or higher is good for a year.  However, if you added $75 one day and then another $75 the next day, the whole $150 would only be good for 90 days. 

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 4

Thanks so much! Appreciate your swift reply! TravelSavvy
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support