Explore & discover

Helpful Links

View the codes assigned to you in AT&T Collaborate

Highlighted
Employee

View the codes assigned to you in AT&T Collaborate

When they set me up on AT&T Collaborate they mentioned that they had set up some codes for us to be able to place external calls. I forgot the code and need to look it up. Do I have to talk to them or is there a way to see it in the system?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2
Employee
Solution
Accepted by topic author Employee
Accepted by j_wilson
‎11-30-2018 4:49 AM

Re: View the codes assigned to you in AT&T Collaborate

You can view your authorization codes by expanding “Administration” in the menu on the left side of the homepage. Click on “Authorization codes”. You can then click on “Download codes” to save an excel spreadsheet with all our codes. See our tutorial “View account or authorization codes with AT&T Collaborate (User)” for more information. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Collaborate Enhanced Mobile or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback and share suggestions and tips with other users.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Want peace of mind? Add the Mobile Protection Pack for Business. Open enrollment ends 3/31/19. Contact us for the details.

Additional Support