Explore & discover

Helpful Links

View the call history in AT&T Collaborate – Enhanced Mobile

Highlighted
Employee

View the call history in AT&T Collaborate – Enhanced Mobile

I’m new to AT&T Collaborate Enhanced Mobile and need to see a fax that was sent to me. This is an older message. There an easy way to see these messages?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2
Employee
Solution
Accepted by topic author Employee
Accepted by j_wilson
‎11-09-2018 4:24 AM

Re: View the call history in AT&T Collaborate – Enhanced Mobile

The message history in AT&T Collaborate Enhanced Mobile can be accessed by clicking on “Administration” in the menu on the left side of the homepage. The history displays, and you can use the check-boxes under “Message type” to sort the messages by Fax Messages. Check out our tutorial “View call and message history with AT&T Collaborate – Enhanced Mobile” for more information. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Collaborate Enhanced Mobile or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback and share suggestions and tips with other users.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Traveling abroad? Everything AT&T Business customers need to know about International travel and plans is right here. Click Here for the details.

Additional Support