Explore & discover

Helpful Links

View the AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite iPhone app version

Employee

View the AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite iPhone app version

My AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite admin sent an email that they need us to confirm which version of the app we are running. How do I check that?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2
Employee
Solution
Accepted by topic author Employee
Accepted by j_wilson
‎04-07-2017 4:21 AM

Re: View the AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite iPhone app version

The AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite for iPhone app allows you to check the version by accessing the settings screen. To do this, log into the app and tap “Edit” at the top left of the contacts screen. The version is listed in the settings menu. Check out our tutorial “Viewing the version using AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite - Secure Messaging for iPhone” for more information. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback, and share suggestions and tips with other users.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Check out our AT&T Business Instagram page by visiting us HERE. Don’t forget to follow for updates and insights!

Additional Support