Explore & discover

Helpful Links

View invoices for AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite

Highlighted
Employee

View invoices for AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite

When I took over for the previous IT person, he mentioned that I would be able to pull up all of the reporting for AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite. Does anyone know how to access call details, and billing files?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2
Employee
Solution
Accepted by topic author Employee
Accepted by j_wilson
‎05-05-2017 8:03 AM

Re: View invoices for AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite

To view AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite invoices, you must log into the Enterprise On Demand billing portal. Once logged in, click on the “billing” link near the top of the page and then “View Billing Files”. You will be presented with the available billing files. Take a look at our tutorial “View invoice details for Global Smart Messaging Suite (GSMS)” for more information on how to view call details or, billing files. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback, and share suggestions and tips with other users.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Check out our AT&T Business Instagram page by visiting us HERE. Don’t forget to follow for updates and insights!

Additional Support