Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
j_wilson's profile
Employee

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

Thursday, December 20th, 2018 1:18 PM

Use the Flexible Seating feature in AT&T Collaborate

I will be traveling to one of our remote offices. Can I still use AT&T Collaborate?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

5 years ago

Yes, AT&T Collaborate includes a feature called Flexible Seating which allows you to set up a guest account which allows you to continue to sure your AT&T Collaborate phone number and the polices that are applied to it. To set up a flexible seating host device, click on “Figures” I the menu to the left of the homepage. Then navigate to the “Flexible Seating” section and click on “Set up”. See our tutorial “Use Flexible Seating with AT&T Collaborate” for more information. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Collaborate Enhanced Mobile or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback and share suggestions and tips with other users.

Not finding what you're looking for?