Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Use the Call Recording in AT&T Collaborate

Highlighted
Employee

Use the Call Recording in AT&T Collaborate

A co-worker told me that AT&T Collaborate was able to record calls. How do I enable that?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2
Employee
Solution
Accepted by topic author Employee
Accepted by j_wilson
‎12-20-2018 11:06 AM

Re: Use the Call Recording in AT&T Collaborate

Yes, you can record calls in AT&T Collaborate. If you are using a desktop phone, you can use star codes to control the recording status. *44 to start recording, *48 to pause, etc. If you are looking to record from the application, you can use the menu icon while on a call. Check out our tutorial “Use Call Recording with AT&T Collaborate” for more information. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Collaborate Enhanced Mobile or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback and share suggestions and tips with other users.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Want peace of mind? Add the Mobile Protection Pack for Business. Open enrollment ends 3/31/19. Contact us for the details.

Additional Support