Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Search for a file or folder using Box from AT&T

Employee

Search for a file or folder using Box from AT&T

I was told that I need to update our device list. I saved in Box from AT&T, but I don’t remember which folder it was in. Any ideas on how to find it?

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Employee
Solution
Accepted by topic author Employee
Accepted by j_wilson
‎12-01-2017 4:57 AM

Re: Search for a file or folder using Box from AT&T

Box from AT&T includes a search function that allows you to find files or folders. To run a search, log into the web portal and click in the field to the right of the box logo. Enter a keyword and then click on the magnifying glass to the right. Take a look at our tutorial “Search for a file or folder using Box from AT&T” for more information. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use Box from AT&T or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback, and share suggestions and tips with other users.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Visit The Break Room to connect with other AT&T Business customers for lively conversations!

Additional Support