Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Manage the voicemail settings in AT&T Collaborate

Employee

Manage the voicemail settings in AT&T Collaborate

I’m working on configuring my AT&T Collaborate account and need to update my greeting to include our new office information. Does anyone know where I need to go to do so?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2
Employee
Solution
Accepted by topic author Employee
Accepted by j_wilson
‎07-12-2019 4:28 AM

Re: Manage the voicemail settings in AT&T Collaborate

The call greeting and voicemail settings in AT&T Collaborate can be edited by clicking on “Features” in the menu on the left. Look for the voicemail section and click on “Edit”. The “Mange message” screen displays and you can click on “Set up”. Please see our tutorial “Manage messages and greetings with AT&T Collaborate” for step-by-step instructions. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Collaborate™ or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback and share suggestions and tips with other users.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Check out our AT&T Business Instagram page by visiting us HERE. Don’t forget to follow for updates and insights!

Additional Support